Federation of HR partners
Section Recruitment, Search & Selection
av. du Port 86 C, box 302
B - 1000 BRUSSELS
Tel: 0032 2203-3803, Fax: 0032 2203-4268
Year established: 2003
Full time staff: 20
Countries served: Belgium
Contact Name: Ann Cattelain (Coordinator Recruitment, Search & Selection)
FEDERGON RECRUITMENT, SEARCH & SELECTION Membership includes:
• recruitment and selection
• executive search
• HR consulting
• assessment/appraisal of potential
• management assessment
• management audit
• board of director search
• test development
• career coaching and career consultancy
• management development
• skills management
• Employer Branding
• Data base search
• Personality Research
• Development centres
• Competence centres
When activities in the Brussels or Walloon region:
• Being registered as recruitment/search & selection firm by by two regional Ministries of Employment (two regions: Brussels and Wallonia). For Flanders, the obligation to get a registration was abolished.
• Adhere to the FEDERGON Quality Charter, the professional code of ethics and to the Ombudsman Service
• Adhere to the statutes and byelaws of Federgon (the umbrella federation)
• Individual legal advice
• Identification with the highest Professional Standards
• Regular meetings
• Newsletter/Market reports/Benchmarks/Extranet system of information
• Lobbying actions towards the Federal and the three Regional governments
• Official reporting of activities (legal obligation)
• Marketing campaign + marketing events
• Legal advice
Moreover, as a member:
• you are actively involved in the definition of your sector’s strategy
• you receive concrete and directly usable information
• you have access to individual and collective services
• you are involved in the debate on particular issues within specific commissions
• your interests are defended in an effective manner
• you take part in our informal meeting platform
• you have access to the Federgon Academy trainings
• you get economic information concerning your sector
• you cooperate with us to promote the image of the sector.
Federgon Certified Membership offers companies as well as candidates clear quality guarantees and is intended to be a guide for both companies and candidates.
What is Certified Membership?
Federgon Certified Membership is an additional quality certification on top of the regional legislation, the federal legislation and the Federgon Quality Charter. This membership is optional. Thus, two types of membership exist for Recruitment, Search & Selection companies: Member and Certified Member.
Why a Certified Membership?
When the obligation to get a licence was abolished in the Recruitment, Search and Selection sector, there was strong demand from the sector for self-regulation and permanent monitoring of the quality of services.
Number of members: 192 (Number of Certified Members : 50)
Membership costs:Depending on the size of the company. As from €659,97
Federgon Recruitment, Search & Selection is one of seven departments of Federgon.
Federgon (umbrella federation) Membership includes:
• Executive Search/Search & Selection Firms
• Temporary Employment Agencies
• Outplacement Firms
• Interim Management Firms
• Projectsourcing Firms
• Training Firms
• Services to private individuals Firms
Number of members:
602 with 192 member companies (no individuals).